This feature will help FullDAO team to receive ideas and feedbacks from users regarding the development of the platform.
Users will have the right to vote which pool they would like to launch, suggestion on Vault strategies,...
In order to cast vote or to participate in the voting section, users will need to have FDAO points which can only be acquired through FullDAO Staking Feature, either $FULL Staking or LP Staking. FDAO points will be in accordance to the $FULL rewards users receive, depending on the initial amount users deposit in the Staking pools.
It's advisable that users participate in DAO feature, not only to get their voices heard but also to help improving the performance of the platform.
A win-win situation is good for everyone!
- Head over to FullDAO's Voting section.
- Make sure your wallet stay connected and your FDAO points are sufficient, and then click on “New Proposal”.
- Fill out the Title and summary of your proposal, add Voting choices, start date and end date of your proposal. Make sure you allow enough time for voting.
- Click on “Publish Proposal” and your proposal is created!
In order to vote on the given proposal, you need to have a sufficient amount of FDAO at the time when the proposal was created. If you attempt to vote on a proposal where you don't have the minimum required amount of FDAO, your vote action will not be executed.
- 1.Go to FullDAO's Voting section.
- 2.Click on "Connect wallet" button in the top right corner.
- 3.Connect with wallet provider where you have the sufficient FDAO points.
- 4.Click on the option(s) you want to vote for.
- 5.Sign the message via your wallet and done!
Details to be updated soon!